Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Fun
















In between battling the flu, ear infections, and bronchitis, our family has managed to have some fun. :) We went to a wonderful pumpkin farm and corn maze close to home a few weeks ago. We all had a great time and loved being outside. I think my favorite part was watching Avery lead us through the corn maze. She had decided early on that she was going to be the leader and boy, can that girl run. It was all we could do to keep up with her as she navigated her way around the maze. Sometimes she would lead Sean lead too and they would hold hands and run. Sooo cute!















2 comments:

Cindi said...

Yay! A new post! :) Looks like you are enjoying your new home and all the fall activities! I sure do miss you girl!

Tricia said...

Hey!! I miss you too Cindi, a ton! It kills me that our boys and girls are the same age and we don't live close enough for them to play. I'm so excited about your soon-to-be little one! :)