Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Harry Potter!!!!!

In keeping with tradition, some of the young women and I went to see the midnight premiere of Harry Potter. We do this for all of the Harry Potter and Twilight Saga movies. It was so much fun! We bought our tickets weeks in advance, then got to the theater a few hours early and played games while we waited for the movie to start. As always, we had a TON of fun and the movie was great! The only sad thing was how fast the movie went by. I felt like it had just started and all of a sudden the credits appeared! I can't wait for the last and final part of Harry Potter! Hurry up July! :)


These two girls are really a part of our family and I love them dearly! The last time they came over, I told Sean that some of the girls were coming over and when I told him it was Sydney and Maddy, he said, "Mom, those aren't girls, they are family". He was so right! :)