Sunday, March 16, 2008

No rest for the weary..or is it wicked??? :)

Well, after three whole Sunday's in our new ward, I have been called into the young women's presidency as a counselor. Who'd have thought? I tried to remind the bishopric that our family needed time together first but after they asked me to pray about it, I knew it was all over. So, today I was sustained and set apart and met the girls. And I have to say, I couldn't be happier. They are great and I am so excited to get to know them. I'm looking forward to fun activities, girl's camp and lots more. Here's to lots of good times ahead.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Tricia-
Congrats! You'll do great! What a challenge being in a new town, new ward and trying to get settled! Hang in there! Thanks for sending the link to your blog- I enjoy reading it and seeing what you are up to!

~Darcy~ said...

Yeay at least it isnt PRIMARY!! Not thats theres anything wrong with primary but you know what I mean!