Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Making Progress......

Sorry there haven't been any posts in awhile. My goal this week has been to try and finish unpacking the house and make it feel more like home. I got so tired of walking into every room and just seeing boxes! So, before the weekend hits, I am trying my hardest to get it all done. I am almost done with the office/guest room and next will be finishing the bedroom, and then the toy room. I will post pictures just as soon as I am done.



I have just been feeling so lonely since we've moved here. Eric is still working a lot and will be at least until the end of this month (still budget season). The kids really want to make some friends, but we haven't really gotten to know anyone yet. I did sign Sean up for T-ball which will start later this month, and I also signed Avery up for a gym/tumbling class, which was supposed to start today but has been postponed until April.



The one great thing so far has been the weather. Yesterday it was 75 degrees and since we've been here, the coldest day has been in the 50's. It is such a welcome change from what we're used to. And the sun actually shines here. :) It's amazing.

No comments: