Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting Crafty....

I am so excited! After much effort, I was able to get a brand new Cricut Expressions from ebay for a GREAT price. I have been trying for the longest time to win one since they are $300 in stores (and that's even on super sale). It is my birthday present to myself and I can't wait until it comes (which should be in a few days). I never bought the original Cricut because I wanted one that would do 12 x 12 pages. And I'm glad I waited. And they have lots of cool things now to go with it...markers, vinyl for cutting letters, etc. Some of you probably have it already, if so, let me know. Now all I have to do is learn to use it.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Tricia-

I have one and I love it! You will want to play with it for hours! I am glad you were able to get one!

-Cindi :)