Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sean turns 7!!!
















As crazy as it is to believe, my little man just turned 7! Where does time go, really? It seems like such a short time ago I was calling him my little bug and rocking him to sleep with his binky! Now he's a first grader!!

The day started out with Eric taking Sean out for a very special Daddy and son breakfast. Then off to school, where I later brought in cupcakes for his classroom party. Then, afterschool, we had the family party. Sean loves all things Mario and so we had a Mario Birthday party, complete with amazing Mario cake (which a very talanted baker made, not me). :)















2 comments:

~Darcy~ said...

Wow!! 7 yrs!! It really is amazing how time flies!! Happy Birthday Sean!!

Shanna Blythe said...

Wow. I can't believe it. We miss you guys!