Friday, February 5, 2010

Avery turns 4!!!


The Princess Cake



Wednesday Avery celebrated her 4th Birthday! It is so hard to believe that four years have passed since Avery joined our family. Where did the time go? I just can't believe it! Her main present was her princess room but she did get a few little things to open and a super cute princess cake. And I took her to get her nails done for the very first time ever. She has been wanting that forever and I told her when she was 4 she could. She held very still and did a great job. I was so proud of her! (They have a great kids salon here that does haircuts, maniucres, special hairstyles, etc... )

Eric took the day off and Sean was off school still because of the snow/ice storm so we were all able to celebrate together. And Grammy and Grandpa came over for pizza, cake and presents. It was a great day! :)


2 comments:

Shanna Blythe said...

What fun!! How adorable. I also love her room! You guys are having so much fun. BUT--did she get hurt AFTER her birthday? Her nose looks fine in the one picture??!!

Poor little girl!

Kaylynn said...

It's hard to believe she is four. Emily turns 3 this summer. It goes way too fast! I've been very busy, but I love student teaching! Have a wonderful day!