Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Room Fit for A Princess











For Avery's birthday this year, we gave her a princess room. She has wanted a Cinderella carriage bed for over a year and we decided to give it to her for her birthday. Since we moved into the new house and her room needed to be re-done anyway, we decided to just lump it all together and give her a princess room. She choose the color for the walls (it was called Cinderellas Glass Slipper, go figure) and I painted it last week. Then, her carriage bed came for her birthday, complete with new bedding, and I added a castle, flowers and new curtains to complete the transformation. Avery loves it and spends lots of time in there playing. And I have to admit, it is nice to have one more room in the house done. I still have many left to go.... :)




1 comment:

Cindi said...

Wow- that is an amazing room! I love the bed- do they make that in King size- I'll take one! :) Happy Birthday Avery!