Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Big Girl




Last week, Avery started preschool. I can hardly believe it! She goes Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays for three hours. It is hard for me because it is the first in many steps of her growing up. Next year, in July, she will start Kindergarten and then both my kids will be in school all day.

Avery is outgoing and loves to play and socialize. She has wanted to go to preschool forever and she is really enjoying it. She has two great teachers and lots of nice kids in her class. On the days she doesn't have school, she still asks if she can go. Why are kids always ready to grow up before parents are ready for them too?

I can't even imagine what a mess I will be on her first day of kindergarten! Oh my.....

2 comments:

Cindi said...

She is beautiful Tricia!!!! :) Wow one more year until Kindergarten...crazy! Allison goes next year too- although here it is only half a day. Allison doesn't start preschool until after labor day. I love the pictures! Keep em coming! :)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.