Monday, August 16, 2010

Sean's 8th Birthday










A few weeks ago, Sean turned 8. I can hardly believe he is really that old!! Where has the time gone? On his actual birthday, I brought in treats for his class party and then we had dinner at Red Robin and then cake and ice cream at home. Sean had wanted a Kirby cake and so I decided to go all out and make one for him, complete with fodant and all. It was so much fun to make and by some miralce, it tasted yummy too! :)

Then, on Saturday, the day after his birthday, he had a bowling party with his friends. It was great! All the kids had a good time and the best part for me was that someone else did all the work. :) I think we might do it again next year.

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Great job on the cake!

Cindi said...

What a cute cake! Michael wants a Super Mario Bros cake for his.... I can't find anywhere that I can buy one made (that doesn't cost a fortune). So I am making it- I hope mine turns out looking half as good as yours! :)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.