Monday, February 25, 2008

We made it!!!


We're here....finally! We arrived last Sunday night after taking three days to drive down. We decided after the first day that 6 hours was the most we could handle having the kids in the car each day. :) The movers arrived Monday and then the house turned from this....


















To this! A great big moving mess! As you can see, the transition is still in progress and we are trying to turn our mess into a habitable home. Things have been going a little rougher than expected. Getting the phone, high speed, and TV hooked up has been quite a challenge. In fact, today is the first day that we have things up and running. But, let me tell you, it has been well worth the wait. I am loving this high speed thing and I can't imagine how we survived in the stone age so long. We are also adjusting to the new house. We love having a play room and a fourth bedroom. It's amazing how fast we are filling them both up. :)
The kids are melting so that's all for this time. But keep checking in, there will be more to come.































1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

I'm so jealous; I've always wanted an island in my kitchen. I'm glad you've made it. Moving is so increadibly stressful.