Friday, February 29, 2008

Eric's New Car


One of the reasons I've been so busy and crazy (besides moving) has been because Eric and I have been sharing a car. His last few cars have been beaters and when the last one died, we decided no more. The next car was going to be nice and new or almost new. So, yesterday, we went and bought this barely used 2005 fully loaded Honda Accord with 30,000 miles on it. It is awesome! It drives like a dream and is loaded with every feature possible. Leather seats and interior, moonroof, 6 cd changer, etc. I can't tell you how happy it made me that Eric finally had a nice car. During our whole life together he has always put his family first. He's worked two jobs at times, or long long hours at one job, and he's always made sure that I've had the nicer car. It gave me indescribable joy to see him finally get something nice after all he's given to us.

No comments: