Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Santa Came!!

Sean had asked Santa for two things this year, Bakugan stuff and a talking Zurg action figure. He was thrilled to come down the stairs and see that Santa had delivered!





Avery really wanted a "big girls" doll house so that she could put her princesses and barbies in it. She gave her old dollhouse to a little girl that needed it and so Santa was happy to bring her what she wanted. She LOVES her new one and plays with it all day everyday.


Eric did so well shopping for me this year and I LOVED everything he bought me!! He picked out a whole bunch of shirts at old navy and they were totally things I would have picked myself. :) I also got a pair of boots I had wanted forever and the big surprise gift was a chandelier to go over my bathtub. I have always wanted one and he picked out a beautiful one all by himself.



Eric's big gift this year was a ping pong table. He has wanted one for 8 years (at least) and I stayed up all night on black friday to get one at a great price (it was sooooo worth it). I had it at my parents house until Christmas Eve when I snuck it back to our house. He was so surprised on Christmas Day to find it with a big red bow on it. We all love his gift and have been playing everyday!



After we opened our family presents, my parents came over for our annual Christmas Day breakfast feast! We cooked up a yummy spread of breakfast goodies and ate until we couldn't eat anymore. Then we opened presents to and from the Grandparents.



Sean had been saving his money up since July so that he could buy his presents for everyone with his very own money. He did an amazing job! Not only did he buy thoughtful useful gifts but he also found some great bargains and really stretched his money far.








This year, we had the kids' picture made and framed it for my parents. It turned out really cute!



No comments: