Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time...Could I Have Some More Please????

It amazes me how little time there is in a day and how very much I have to get done! I have been on the go since early this morning and still I didn't get everything done. The house is a mess, the laundry is piled up, I have things to get ready for Mutual tomorrow night, I still haven't been to the grocery store, and on and on and on.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to get more time? It would be cool if we could buy or earn more hours somehow. Or better yet, have maids and chauffeurs and nannies. Then, maybe, just maybe, I could stay on top of it all. :)

Even now, the only time I could find to update the blog was at 12:30 am when I should be sleeping!!! :)

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

If you could have any superhero trick what would it be? To stop time? Mine would be that I could walk into a room at it automatically be clean, then I could enjoy the rest of my life: my kids, work, calling, spouse. But, I've been trying to figure out what I can learn from not having that ability?