Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Blue Flash Company

I have been meaning to post this forever and for once I remembered while I was online.

Sean has started his own company, The Blue Flash Company. The logo is, of course, a blue lightning strike. He has always been into making craft things like signs and cards, picture frames, and anything else you can imagine. Well, being his Daddy's boy, he decided he needed to make an offical company under which to manufacture these things. You could see the visible gleam in his Daddy's eyes as Sean told him all about it. Eric said "You know Sean, I made companies when I was little too". It was too precious to see and hear them talking about business. :)

Sean has all these things he wants to do, including make a catalog and having a place where kids and parents can come and make things at his company. He has an entrepenuers spirit and it will be interesting to see where he takes it in life. We are so proud of and love our Seany!

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I can even hear Eric's voice while he says that. My boys are always flying airplanes or rocket ships. OF COURSE! I hope that I live near them, so I can help their wives! Kids are so wonderful!

Shanna Blythe said...

ROFL!!! Oh that is SO ERIC!!!