Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Young Women's Book Club

So, the girls have been begging to have a book club and I decided to just bite the bullet and do it. We are going to meet at my house once a month and discuss the book and have yummy treats. I am excited to do it and look forward to seeing the girls every month outside of church. Next week is our first meeting and we are going to be making our schedule for the year. Any good suggestions? Right now, the girls are really into the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyers. I just got mine and can't wait to read it. Let me know if any of you have any books that are good for this age to read.

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

I love the Twilight series! My suggestion is to have at least one classic: Little Women, a Jane Austin novel, or even one of my all time favorites: Jane Eyre. I also like Cornelia Funke, maybe a little young for your girls but still great fantasy. Good luck, and give me the list--I always need ideas. Kaylynn!