Wednesday, June 11, 2008

R.E.M. comes to town




For Eric's birthday, I bought him concert tickets to see R.E.M. He loves loves loves them and always has at least one of their CD's in his car at all times. :) The concert was last night and despite temperature being over 100 degrees and the amphitheater being outside, it was an awesome event! The concert was totally sold out; I can't remember the last time I saw so many people in one place! :) The band put on an awesome show and it was utterly priceless to see the HUGE grin on Eric's face as he watched them perform.

This week has been so very busy with two really late nights in a row, but the things we've done have been worth it all. The rest of the week is booked solid too and then we leave on vacation. And right when we get back, it's off to girls camp for me. :) I'm going to need a solid week of sleep in July!!

3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Where are you guys going on vacation? Mike's parents were just in town, and it is nice to have my computer and peace and quiet back!

Tricia said...

Hey Kaylynn! :) We are going to Myrtle Beach. Everyone here says it's a great family place so we are giving it a try. I am so excited! I can't wait to get away for awhile.

~Darcy~ said...

Have Fun! My sister was there several times when she lived out there and she really liked it!!