Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back from Girl's Camp and off....again

Girls camp was awesome! I loved the chance I had to spend so much time with all the girls and get to know them even better. We were able to do lots of fun things at camp this year: swimming, kayaking, jumping off the inflatable blob into the lake, a high ropes course, archery, and even shooting air rifles. There was also a mini-golf course and sand volleyball. The days were full of fun and the nights were full of giggles and talking. It was a special treat to just get away and be a girl with the girls.

Despite the fact that this video totally embarasses me, I am posting it. :) One of my girls took it of me shooting archery for the first time. :) I love it though because the girls personalities show through in the tape (they are so super cool) and you can hear all their zany comments. Anyway, here is just a little taste of the fun that was to be had at girls camp....







Now that camp is over, it's off to Florida in the morning to see my Dad and enjoy some time at the beach. The kids can't wait to see Grandpa and neither can I. :) Sean's teacher told me today that he talked about it during the whole class. Avery keeps saying "See Grandpa" so I know she's excited too.

No comments: