Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation to Myrtle Beach

Hey everyone! We had a wonderful long weekend at Myrtle Beach! It was our first time ever going there and it was a blast. The weather was perfect, the ocean was warm and there were a ton of things to do. Here are some of the things we did:




Played at the Beach




Went to the Aquarium (which was totally amazing)!!!!




Went to the Family Amusement Park and rode a ton of rides





And our brave Sean went in a plastic bubble on the lake! As you can see, we had a ton of fun and made a lot of special memories. Thank you Myrtle Beach for showing us such a great time! Woo-hoo!


3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I love the beach! I am so glad that you guys had a great time. Have a good time at Girls Camp. I always wanted to write a play about girls camp; it would have a girl screaming in the middle of the night: I found a tick in my ear. True story, but would be a great piece of drama. (I was the leader by the way and not the girl!)

Damon B said...

It's not fair. You guys have all the fun!

Shanna Blythe said...

It looks like you guys are having ALL THE FUN!! LOL. Much better than surgery!