Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hair Cut Day

Today we got the kids haircuts. It was Avery's very first one. Her hair was a little past the middle of her back and it was time for a trim and a little shaping. She did great! We took them to a great kids only salon and they loved it. They were spoiled and pampered and even got a free toy each. You can't beat that!

Sean got a cool new style for school...can you believe he starts this week? I can't believe my big boy is going to school! He will be gone all day everyday. I'm not sure I'm ready for this! I am excited, scared and sad all at the same time, just like Sean. :)





1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

If you think Emily has changed, you need to look at your little girl. She is so grown up; I can hardly even imagine. You'll do fine with Seany in school. I'm sure you will miss him, but it's only six hours right? Love you guys!

Kaylynn