Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Tag

I saw this on Vivians blog and thought it was a great idea. I think we should all do it.

Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

5 comments:

Vivian said...

Tricia,
one thing that I remember about you is when we made an "international" party at church,and you showed things from Brazil, you had the flag and everything and I thought it was the coolest of all. And yes, I remember that night at the Miller's. We do miss you guys in the ward, and tell Sean I say hi!

Kaylynn said...

I remember when you were pregnant with Avery, and it was an unseasonably warm day in the winter. We drank diet cokes with limes, sat on the back porch and watched the kids play. A much needed rest.

Kaylynn

Cindi said...

Wow- Tricia,
You lived here in Salt Lake for such a short time but I will treasure our friendship forever! I remember late night talks, surviving the law office-Ken and the blasted video games!!!!!! and our trip to California before you got married. Also the way that you touched and changed my life forever. Those were good times and I miss being around you. I miss you so much and hope for the day that you might come for a visit here in Utah! You are welcome to stay with us!
Love Ya! Cindi

Shanna Blythe said...

I remember the red Jetta! Sure Damon, you can drive it! Eric can sit in the back, he'll be fine!!

Or how about "WE CAN HEAR YOU!!!!"

Love you guys!!!!

Tell Eric and the kids HI!

Damon

Shanna Blythe said...

Okay, so Damon commented for both of us, but I also have some great memories of just me coming out to visit you and hanging out. Those times were so much fun . . . going to the aquarium. Also Damon taking pics at your wedding and helping you guys out then and how NICE it was when you moved in. Hee hee. I also remember how you and I were the only ones to go down that one water slide! Which one was it??

Miss you SO MUCH!! I hope we can make it out next year.