Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day from Hades

I was reading my friends blog entry (kaylynn) and I had to laugh! I thought it was going to be about how great motherhood is and as it turns out, it was about how bad it can be at times. I have just had the day from hades! Really! There is just no other way to describe it. I throw in the towel and admit defeat. This job is too hard! :)

Sean got in tons of trouble at school (which he never has before, and while I was on the phone Avery got into the cats litterbox (EWWWWW) and dumped the entire contents all over the office...on the floor, on the furniture, on my papers, I mean everywhere. As if that weren't enough, I spent over an hour talking with Sean and sharing scriptures and stuff with him and nothing got through. I feel totally and utterly exasperated. Sometimes, we try and try and just see no results. At least it's that way at our house right now.

I am taking a bath and going to bed! Please oh please let tomorrow be better! :)

2 comments:

Cindi said...

It must have been something in the air today! I had a "great" day too. Allison decided that since she had a messy diaper and I didn't change it as it was happening that she would take matters in to her own hands- literally. I don't need to fill in the blanks. We had it all over! I was so grossed out. Yes, we all have those days. Here's hoping that tomorrow will be much better and not so gross! :)

Shanna Blythe said...

Sounds like a rough day! Eek.