Thursday, September 4, 2008

More Volleyball

Ok, so I've been bitten by the volleyball bug. It has always been my favorite sport and since we've moved here I have had the chance to coach the young women as well as play every week with the men/women. I love it and I look forward every week to my volleyball night. As if that weren't enough. a couple of the women and I decided to try out for a real league so we could play even more. :) So, Saturday, I will put myself on the line and try out for a real team! I am nervous and excited! I always wanted to play in high school but I was too shy and wouldn't try out. I feel like this is my second chance and I am going to take it. :) We are getting together this afternoon to practice/hone our skills some more. Wish me luck at tryouts and hopefully I can stay injury free (especially since we are going out of town for a week and a half later this month).

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Good luck with the volleyball! It looks like fun!