Friday, September 12, 2008

Who knew?!?


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?


I have to say, I wouldn't have guessed it! :) But it is right about one thing, I never stop believing that my dreams will come true!

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Luckily I turned out to be Belle, who is my favorite, and had no qualities of the princesses that I don't admire. See, I knew!

Kaylynn

Shanna Blythe said...

I want to know which one Eric is. Damon was Megara! I can never decide how to answer certain questions so I went back and did all that applied to me--I ended up being Pocahantas, Ariel, and Mulan. And they all seemed to fit. Oh and Megara definitely fit Damon!