Thursday, September 11, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Tag!! I've been tagged by Cindi!

20 YEARS AGO...
1. I was 11 years old and I hadn't found the church yet.
2. I was living in Illinois and attending an all girls college prep school.
3. I was listening to the Fine Young Cannibals "She Drives Me Crazy" and Phil Collins "Groovy Kind of Love". :) Those are the songs that I always associate with that time in my life.
4. This was the year that I discovered my love for volleyball and earned the nickname "mitochondria" because I was our class powerhouse on the court (and we were learning biology that year). :)

10 YEARS AGO...
1. I was 21 and living in Salt Lake City.
2. I was in my third year as a Big Sister for Big Brothers/Big Sisters and loving it.

5 YEARS AGO...
1. I had been married for two years. :)
2. I was the Mom of a very cute one year old boy named Sean.
3. I was working nights and taking care of Sean during the day. I was tired!!
4. We had decided we were going to buy a house and started the search.

3 YEARS AGO...
1. We were still in Illinois, but living in a different town in our very first house!
2. I was pregnant with Avery and very sick. This month three years ago marks the first of many hospital visits during my pregnancy.
3. My Mom came to stay with our family to help take care of Sean and me. :)
4. I was serving in the primary presidency in our ward.

1 YEAR AGO...
1. We decided to leave Illinois and move the family to North Carolina.
2. I was in Illinois by myself with our two kids trying to sell our house.
3. Eric was in North Carolina working and waiting for the house to sell so we could be together.
4. We were in limbo limbo limbo :)

THIS YEAR...
1. Is the best year yet! We sold our house early in the year!!!
2. We packed up and moved to North Carolina and we were all together again! Yes!
3. Sean started kindergarten!
4. I was called to serve in the young womens presidency my second week here! Yikes!

YESTERDAY...
1. Was a very bad day to be a mom! Avery got into the litterbox, Sean got in trouble at school, and Eric had to work very very late!
2. I started packing for our trip to California ( we are going to see Eric's family and then to Disneyland)!
3. I did a ton of laundry and wished for a maid!

TODAY...
1. I went to a friends house to make candles! It was fun and I learned a lot.
2. I am doing more laundry and trying to get things ready for our trip.
3. I am working on the young women's lesson I have to teach Sunday.
4. We were going to go to the temple but Eric has to work late, so I will try to get the kids to bed on time and enjoy the quiet.

TOMORROW...
1. I am getting my hair done! Yes! Finally, some time for me! :)
2. Running a ton of errands!
3. Taking Sean to a friends birthday party.
4. Playing Volleyball

NEXT YEAR...
1. Sean will be in first grade
2. Avery will start preschool
3. I will have more free time! Yes!

No comments: